Site Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SA
Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SA
At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people’s lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com
Corporate Shopper Marketing Manager
Location: La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland
Company: Nestlé Switzerland
Act. Rate: 80%-100%
Type of contact: Permanent contract
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern « smart office » locations providing agile, flexible & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
As a Corporate Shopper Marketing Manager, you will have to develop and foster shopper and channel understanding, act internally and externally as an expert setup, foster and roll-out Shopper and Channel thinking within the company in order to capture future trends on Total Company and Category level.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A day in the life of a Corporate Shopper Marketing Manager
- Gather and analyse shopper data from internal & external sources turning it into actionable insights
- Ensure that shopper understanding is available to support and is applied in category and customer strategic decisions and compelling selling stories
- Develop aligned tools, methods, and processes to gather, to monitor and to report Shopper data, its activation and its results
- Coach and develop the capability of commercial functions (Marketing, Category, Sales, Field) to interpret and translate available shopper insights into action
- Define and develop a relevant Shopper/Channel/Customer methodology for Switzerland with the objective to capture future Shopper trends and its impact on the Channel/Customer landscape
- Support and guide the categories in ensuring shopper remains at the heart of annual planning and channel plans.
- Partner with Brand, Category and Sales teams to develop, improve and consult shopper facing initiatives in order to attract and convert more shoppers to the category
- Be a Key member of « ˜innovation beyond the core’ team feeding shopper insights into the projects to ensure offerings are optimized for shoppers – on shelf optimization of product as well as communications
- Be the Shopper expert in our Swiss business to optimize our brands both in store and online with collaboration across Shopper community in zone EMENA
What will make you successful
- 5-7 years of experience in Trade Marketing/Marketing/Shopper Activation, ideally gained within FMCG
Strong analytical competencies
- Excellent presenting and influencing skills
- Previous experience working with Digital channels
- Fluent in English and French or German (fluency in all three languages would be a strong asset)
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter career2.successfactors.eu.